“Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” Lewis Carroll
Who am I?
A digital marketing & comms freelancer, constant learner, passionate discoverer and a wonderland of choices and talents pursued and yet to be pursued:
- Communications science graduate with good creative, strategic and innovation skills that I continue developing in my career.
- More than 3 years of freelancing, working with entrepreneurs and small businesses in finding their voice, creating their brand and presenting it to the world.
- More than 8 years of experience in the intricate domains of integrated communication, content marketing, PR and social media, in agencies and multinational companies.
- More than 7 years of experience in culture & education oriented NGOs as project manager, team leader, communication officer and trainer.
- Blogger at bookblog.ro, creative writer, insane coffee drinker and PhD-ing in fan identity & Japanese popular culture.
- You can get all the juicy details on my LinkedIn profile here.
Want to grab a cup of coffee and see what I can do for you? Write me at firstname.lastname@example.org